Sunday, January 24, 2010

No-Sew Block Swap

Here is a picture of the block I chose for an online no-sew block swap: 



This is called "Annie's choice" from www.quilterscache.com and I can see why it was her choice!  It was SO easy and cut and sewn in 1/2 hour.  I prepared 8 baggies of triangles which I will now put in the mail to the swap host.  On February 1st she will be mailing me 8 different packages of fabric for 8 different blocks.  The result?  A nice red, white and blue sampler.  Isn't that a whole lotta fun??

5 comments:

  1. looking good. I have a friend that did a king size quilt with this block in red & white. It was amazing. cw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the block that you chose. I am getting excited about the blocks that will be arriving in the mail this February. It will also be fun to see the quilts that are made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your block!!! I am a memeber of your group and can't wait to get all the blocks!! Hoping to get them soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleen, I've meant to email you to thank you for the little kleenex holder. It's adorable and was a very kind gesture. I haven't proceeded yet on this quilt but I'm calling it my Dayspring Sampler as it will be part of our B&B one day!

    ReplyDelete