Sunday, January 24, 2016

Pattern launch!

Good Sunday morning!

I'm thrilled to announce that the pattern I've been working on since 2013 is now finished and I've published it electronically on Craftsy.com here.  I'm also going to be selling patterns in print in local quilt shops and will let you know when they are in those shops.

Introducing..... 
AMISH BLOCK PARTY !!!


The one above is my original colourway.

In 2015 after having the pattern tested by someone, I decided to test it again myself using a different colourway.  I'm just finishing sewing the binding on this one:







Purple is my favourite colour so I decided to try this one with purple instead of the black.  I quite like it!  This will be the store sample quilt to hang with the patterns for sale.  I had it quilted with feathers by Teresa Ranson and am just about finished sewing the binding on.  I'm hoping to have the patterns printed and dropped off at one store this week.  I won't mention the name until it's all in place and ready for sale!

Almost done!  Yippee!





Oh...and before I sign off, check out my new logo!

Off to get this binding finished!
Mavis


No comments:

Post a Comment