Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Quilt Market 218


I'm home from my first Quilt Market.  What an experience!  I really didn't know what to expect or how it would impact my business.  I was exposed to all the fabric designers and distributors, a lot of sew-lebrities, so many beautiful quilts, some notions and came home with a whole lot of inspiration.


 


I had the pleasure of taking a class with Ebony Love on blog revival.

I came home with some gorgeous fabrics for my use in pattern design, and some great tools and notions to add to the site for sale.  I've heard other quilters mention these wool ironing mats.  There was a booth dedicated just to them at Quilt Market.  I bought one for my big board ironing board and a few for sale.  These will be added to the online shop shortly!

 Wool ironing mats! Very cool.


It was a great first exposure to the industry and I'm so thankful for the opportunity!

Thanks for reading and we'll catcha later after I go and put away some gorgeous fabric!

Mavis

No comments:

Post a Comment