Sunday, February 13, 2022

Kaffe Fassett prints - UFO busting 2022

I decided to pull this out of the UFO closet. It was tucked away for a little over a year.  I started sewing it during evening babysitting for my daughter and then packed it up, brought it home and didn't pull it back out.





I have quite a few blocks to sew still and I haven't decided on the layout. I don't want it really uniform.  I'm favouring the third layout picture. So we will see how it goes.  Check back here for progress.....in say a week?  I'm severely sleep deprived. Circadian rhythm is out of whack.   I want to sew tonight but don't know if I have the juice.  But these blocks are so fun and colourful I know I will be drawn back to them soon enough.

Until next time,

Mavis

1 comment:

  1. oh yes working with kaffe fabrics are always a delight....regardless of the print

    ReplyDelete