Saturday, January 29, 2011

Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll progress

Last night I finished all my border units.  I didn't do them until the end because I was waiting for my Companion Angle ruler to arrive.  What a great feeling of accomplishment.

I've now started assembling my quilt top and will post a picture soon!

I had a wonderful pedicure today, complete with paraffin treatment.  I figured that since I treated myself that I should now spend some time taking care of business.  It's year-end and tax time's a comin' so I'm spending the rest of the afternoon on bookkeeping...although my heart is upstairs next to my sewing machine.  Alas...into every life a little work must fall.

Happy Quilting Friends!

Mavis

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your RRCB results!

    I need to get my tax stuff together... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still working on mine -- can't wait to see yours. It is so amazing how different all of our tops are -- same pattern with our stash taking over the design.

    ReplyDelete