Tuesday, August 22, 2023

A Little Bit Country - updated pattern!

I've been busy rebranding my patterns while I'm waiting for my quilting studio to open.  I needed some consistency in fonts, pattern covers, etc.  I have been writing patterns for the past 12 years and not frequently so it's easy to have inconsistencies over a spread of time.

I figured I should start at the beginning of the alphabet so first out of the gate is A Little Bit Country.   Originally a mystery quilt, this is a scrappy quilt that I had a ton of fun creating.  The warm colors make my heart sing.  I love nine patches and I really love stars, so you can see why this one is one of my favourites.






It's available for immediate download in my Etsy shop and on my websites:

Dayspring Quilt Studio - Etsy Shop

Dayspring Quilt Studio - Store

The Stitchery LLC - Quilting Studio

Thank you for supporting my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment