From there I took it to my retreat in Bowser for four days I November 2015 where I got all the individual blocks done.
The next step was more daunting since I knew it would be a brute taking up two design walls. My hubby said, "you can't have the floor too!" That tells the story. The longest pieces spilled out from my common hallway design wall right into the floor. Since we have two Jack Russell pups who are prone to chew anything in their reach I decided it would be best to pin the "streamers" up on the design wall when I wasn't working in the quilt.
Now off to the long arm quilter to work their magic. I have lots of the outside row of fabric for the binding which will be my next task before cleaning up this project and dealing with the leftover fabric which isn't much. I'm happy that there are some leftover 2" strips to feed my scrap strip bins for an upcoming scrappy project. This has been quite a journey! Thanks for following along.
Happy Sunday everyone!