Let me know what you think. I'm uploading it for the taking. Have fun!
Approx. 60 ½” x 72”
This is a “charm” quilt using either pre-packaged 5” charms or scrappy 5” squares from your stash.
- 99 5” charms (note: Charm packs usually come 42 to a pack. You will need 3 packs for this quilt and will have some leftovers. You could make a matching cushion with the lefovers.
- 3 meters of neutral fabric (for sashing and borders and binding)
- 1 meter of strawberry fabric
- .5 meters of green for stem
- .5 meters of green for vine
- 3 meters of batting
- 3 meters of backing @ 45” wide fabric)