Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!!

How did you celebrate?

I went for a walk with a friend.  Between us we had three doggies in tow, my Jack Russell, Sara and her two dogs, Biggie and Max.  It was a great way to spend the morning, exercise, the fragrance of the flowers along the path and some quality girlfriend time.  After our walk I popped into Fabricland which is in the mall near where we walked.  I figured they would have a sale on and I was not disappointed.

I bought some batiks for $8.00/meter and some pale yellow which I have in mind to pair with my floral from my stash for the Floribunda quilt mentioned in my last post.

Here is the quilt I'm copying (Bonnie Hunter purchased this quilt at an antique mall on one of her many travels:  photo source:  http://quiltville.blogspot.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment